Lone Peak, in Utah's Wasatch Range, is the poster child of "Where Beauty Meets Rugged"—and the new Lone Peak 3.0 encompasses that belief. The all-new upper design in hot, new colours mate with the TrailClaw™ lugs, sculpted from Altra's new MaxTrac™ outsole, for the perfect blend of fashion and function. The upper's overlays and mesh protect your feet when the trail tries to lash out, and the dual GaiterTrap™ points provide a smart and secure point to attach your debris shielding gaiter. And like every Altra women's shoe, the Lone Peak is Fit4Her™, meaning it was purposely built to fit the unique aspect and shape of a women's foot. Make every terrain your domain with the Lone Peak 3.0.
- Weight: 8.0 oz. /227 g
- Cushioning: Moderate
- Stack Height: 25mm
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing
- Designed To Improve: Running Form, Toe Splay, Stability, Push-off, Comfort, Traction
- Platform: Foot Positioning: FootShape™ Toe Box with Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ Platform
- Last: SD6
- Midsole: EVA with A-Bound™ Top Layer
- Outsole: Altra MaxTrac Sticky Rubber with TrailClaw™
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Other Features: Sandwiched StoneGuard™ Rock Protection, Natural Ride System, GaiterTrap™ Technology, No-slip Sock Liner Design
Foot Shape- Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
Zero Drop- Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
A-Bound- Energy-return compound sits directly under the foot to reduce ground impact and add a spring to each step.
Gaiter Trap- Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.