The Altra Lone Peak 6 is an iconic trail shoe that's able to cover everything from fire trails to mountain ascents. The 6 stays true to its roots and offers a very similar experience to the previous version.
- Overall wider fit - returns to Altra's classic "Original" foot shape, which is the roomiest option
- Lighter weight experience - shaves down some grams thanks to new overlays in the upper.
The Lone Peak 6 features:
- Fit4Her technology - caters to the anatomical differences of female feet
- Drainage upper - comfortable engineered mesh with laser-cut drainage holes to allow you to get drenched, then drain it all out
- GaiterTrap - hook-and-loop strap that secures trail running gaiters below the outsole to prevent debris build-up
- Altra EGO midsole - responsive yet soft for increased energy return, as found in the Escalante 2.5
- StoneGuard rock protection plate - shields your feet from sharp rocks while remaining pliable and lightweight, with open perforations and built based on a pressure map of the foot
- MaxTrac rubber outsole - the perfect combo of grip, traction and durability that eats up gnarly terrain like a boss
- Canted TrailClaw lugs - positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe-off
- Balanced Zero Drop platform - places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to promote proper, low-impact form throughout your run
- Wide FootShape toe box - allows your toes to relax and spread out for natural comfort and stability.
With the Lone Peak 6, no trail is safe. Placed between the Superior and Olympus series in terms of weight and cushioning, the Lone Peak is ideal for trail running and racing, fastpacking and hiking.