Make long runs seem shorter with the next-gen On Cloudflyer: a supremely cushioned road running shoe for mild to moderate overpronators that remains lightweight and responsive. It's also great for heavier runners, or runners that prefer a wider fit.
- Optimised airflow - the ultralight engineered mesh upper is redesigned with a new airflow-optimising pattern for even more breathability
- Super plush tongue - the plushest tongue of any On shoe to date
- Helion superfoam midsole - On's softest, most cushioned foam technology for heavy impact protection to dampen the shock of your first point of contact with the ground. Unlike other premium foams that can be over-soft, Helion retains a degree of firmness that helps support faster paces and heavier runners
- More outsole forefoot support - increased support under the first metatarsal joint provides soft, cradle-like cushioning under your first toe during toe-off to help you engage and propel forward
- Wider heel and platform - creates a larger surface area for a stable stance during your run, with denser and wider cloud pods than ever before.
The reduxed Cloudflyer also features:
- 3D-moulded heel - formed to provide internal support around the base of your heel
- Bespoke Speedboard - a liquid-injected plate of thermoplastic polymer that loads up energy and propels you forward (like an archer drawing a bow) combined with a midfoot stability tube that combines support with a gentle, foot-hugging feel
- CloudTec sole - with some of On's largest Cloud elements for extra stability, each CloudTec cloud pod moves individually so the shoe can flex and bend with your foot: perfect for lightweight agility. These pods also work to create a smooth ride and extra energy return as you go through toe-off.