The Cloudrush is built for you to crush your competitors in. An update of the On Cloudracer, this racing shoe is suitable for long-distance and short-distance competitions, as well as interval training or those who want to improve their running technique.
These race-day shoes are firm but cushioned, with enough relief to keep your legs feeling great on pavement, especially for shorter races.
The Cloudrush features:
- Streamlined CloudTec sole made from Zero-Gravity EVA foam, which is super light, flexible and responsive. Deepflex grooves in the foam provide natural range of motion and extreme flexibility.
- 18 responsive, low-abrasion rubber Clouds provide great cushioning while remaining lightweight. Each element moves individually, allowing the shoe to flex and bend in the same direction as your foot.
- Skeletal upper design that mimics foot taping to prevent injuries.
- Thin air mesh across the upper with strategically placed overlays for optimal breathability and structure. The tongue is also perforated to ensure your feet stay cool.
- Inner sock construction that allows you to comfortably wear the shoe while minimising the risk of blisters and pressure points.
- Reflective details to help you stay visible and safe in low-light conditions.
- Flexible Speedboard that rolls with your stride to aid you as you change speeds. Paired with a thin, firm midsole, it supports runners through turns, hills, and other adjustments.
- Lightweight design: the Cloudrush weighs in at less than 300g, making it perfect for races where every gram counts.
If you’re looking for a fast shoe to crush your rivals in while keeping comfortable, then consider the On Cloudrush.
Weight: 189g / 6.6oz (US W 7)
Heel-Toe Offset: 5mm / 0.2in