Returning for its sixth iteration, the Hoka One One Challenger ATR 6 furthers its reputation for versatility. As its name suggests, this adaptable, all-terrain shoe defies convention - performing light on the trail and smooth on the street, thanks to its midsole geometry and outsole construction.
Dynamically designed for versatile traction, its distinctive outsole has zonal construction to optimize grip and weight. Developed with broad, closely spaced zonal lugs, the Challenger ATR 6’s outsole delivers smooth transitions from one surface to another. This iteration also utilises recycled Unifi REPREVE® yarn derived from post-consumer waste plastic.
- Breathable dual layer engineered mesh with improved forefoot flexibility
- Early stage Meta-Rocker geometry optimizes heel-to-toe transitions
- CMEVA foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact points
- Zonal rubber placement for weight savings and durability
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction