The Orion Strobe is a single lighting / strobe solution to see and be seen. It is Nathan’s most powerful clip-on light with USB recharge port integrated into the design (no cord necessary). It has one 30-Lumen crystal white LED to brighten the path ahead and three well-positioned LED strobes that allow you to be seen. It comes with its own Orion Belt to clip the Orion Strobe on to. IPX4 weather-resistant.
- To turn on, press and hold power button for 2-3 seconds.
- Press power button again to cycle through 4 different strobe / lighting combination modes.
- To turn off, press and hold power button for 2-3 seconds.
- To Recharge:
- Flip out micro USB charge port built in to back of Orion. Plug charge port in to USB power supply (200mA minimum).
- Charge time 3 hours (there is no recharge indicator light on Orion, so be sure to charge for minimum of 3 hours when fully depleted).
- When fully charged, unplug Orion from USB power supply and return charger port to closed position prior to next usage.