Orca Mens 3.8 Wetsuit- If you’re looking for a suit that’s going to give you maximum buoyancy in the water while still being super flexible.
- BUOYANCY - Women naturally carry more buoyancy in their hips than men, so don’t need quite as much buoyancy aid in a wetsuit. New men’s specific buoyancy in the 3.8 now allows more balanced buoyancy with a 3mm chest panel and a greater front area of 5mm Exo-cell on the waist than the female version. 5mm SCS coated Aerodome 2 on the butt also gives even greater lift than any previous 3.8 before
- FLEXIBILITY - 1.5mm 40 cell Yamamoto shoulders combined with 1.5mm 40cell underarms give you ultimate stretch where you need it most
- COMFORT - Super thin 2mm SCS coated neoprene collar provides the ultimate in comfort where you need it most.
- SPEED - SCS coated Yamamoto neoprene is used in Hydrolite panels in the ankles of the suit combined with a stretchy lining that absorbs less water to improve buoyancy and is
- super sleek, making the 3.8 even faster to remove in transition.