Take your workouts and races to the next level with the Saucony Endorphin Speed 2. This road shoe makes running faster feel easier, from tempo workouts to race day. This shoe proves that a cushioned shoe can deliver speed and a natural feel at the same time.
If you need one shoe to do it all, the Endorphin Speed 2 is comfy enough for daily use but fast enough for racing. If you lean into shoe rotations, this shoe pairs well with the Endorphin Pro 2 (race day shoe) and the Endorphin Shift (recovery runs between speed days).
- Updated upper - offers a better fit, with a snugger fit, more breathable mesh, soft suede detailing, and anti-slip laces to lock it all in
- Lighter environmental footprint - this second edition contains recycled materials.
The Endorphin Speed 2 also features:
- Engineered monomesh upper - lightweight and breathable, with FORMFIT technology to hug your feet in 3D comfort
- Nylon plate - helps runners "pop" into their next stride, providing power transfer for snappy transitions and reduced fatigue. Nylon isn't rigid as carbon fibre plates, making the Endorphin Speed 2 a great introduction to plated shoes
- SPEEDROLL technology - offers a rocker geometry to propel you forward faster while increasing running economy, creating a lively rolling feel underfoot
- PWRRUN PB midsole - top-of-the-line, ultralight PeBax-based cushioning with maximum spring and a responsive, energy-returning ride
- XT-900 outsole - carbon rubber strategically placed over high wear areas to improve longevity and traction.
Run faster, not harder, in the Saucony Endorphin Speed 2: the shoe that gets you hitting new personal bests.