The swim belt with tethered cord is the ideal training system for stationary swimming and making the most of valuable home swimming pools. This swim training system is perfect for improving fitness and working on swim technique in home swimming pools, avoiding the need for repeated laps in smaller pools.
The training system come with a 3m cord with nylon attachment loops, fully adjustable neoprene swim belt and handy storage bag.
Simply fasten to a secure fixing point by passing the cord around and back through the loop. Ensure the fixing point can not be moved and is totally secure such as a pool fence, post or lane rope plug. Ensure the swim cord is not chafed by the pool edge or other objects.
- Fasten the yellow loop to a secure fixing point, by passing the cord around the secure object and then back through the loop. Ensure the fixing point can't be moved and that the fixing point is totally secure, such as a pool fence, post or lane rope plug.
- Ensure the swim cord can not be chafed by the pool edge or other objects.
- At the other end of the rubber cord is a smaller yellow loop with black nylon reinforcing, connect this loop to the provided neoprene swim belt by passing the belt through the loop and then secure the belt around your waist.
- Do not dive into the pool, once in the pool slowly move forward until the cord is firm and start swimming.
- For longer technical swims we highly recommend the Volare neoprene buoyancy shorts, wetsuit or a pool buoy.