Terms and Conditions
TriRunning Terms and Conditions
All goods (“Products”) supplied by TriRunning are supplied on these terms and conditions.
- Order Acceptance
No order shall be binding on www.trirunning.com.au until accepted by TriRunning . An individual contract for the supply of Products, on these terms and conditions, is formed on acceptance by TriRunning of an order from the Customer. TriRunning reserves the right to accept any order in whole or in part. Where TriRunning makes a part delivery of any order, such delivery shall constitute a separate contract. No order may be cancelled or varied after acceptance and shipped by TriRunning. All colours and fabrics shown on the Trirunning website are guides only and will sometimes appear differently in real life as compared to the online picture. TriRunning endeavours to do it's best to give as accurate a description and photo as is possible.
- Order Cancellation
- Payment Terms
Payment must be made in full and on checkout in the online shopping cart without set off or deduction. TriRunning will investigate any disputed amounts, and if resolved in favour of the Customer, a credit will be issued to the Customer.
- Title to Products within TriRunning store
Ownership in the Products does not pass to the Customer until the Customer has discharged all outstanding indebtedness, whether in respect of the Products or otherwise, to TriRunning . Risk in the Products will pass on delivery to the Customer. Delivery may not be refused by the Customer.
- TriRunning offers free shipping on all orders over the value of $100AUD
- TriRunning reserves the right to charge for delivery of the Products at any time, notwithstanding that it may not have previously done so. Administrative fees may also be imposed for orders under certain dollar values. Where prices are stated as inclusive of delivery, delivery is to the delivery point specifically accepted by TriRunning.
- A handling fee may be incurred on all orders
- Items over 1m in length or 3kg in weight will travel by road freight courier. Road courier deliveries require a signature on delivery and cannot be sent either to a PO box or C/O a post office.
- Bulky items, over 3kg in weight, may incur a freight surcharge. Any such surcharge will be notified to the customer prior to any such charges for additional freight being added to the amount charged by credit card, unless these are already indicated on and included in, the price from the website.
- Returns – TriRunning offers a hassle free returns policy
- Any Products which are damaged or defective, or which are not otherwise in accordance with the Customer’s order, or which the law provides may otherwise be returned to TriRunning may be returned to TriRunning within 10 days after the Customer has received the Products, at no cost to the Customer.
- The Customer may otherwise return Products to TriRunning and obtain a credit:
- provided that it does so within 30 days of delivery and a return authorisation is obtained from TriRunning ; and
- provided that the Products are in their original packaging, unopened, of a current make and model, and otherwise as new and in a saleable condition;
- at the Customer’s own expense; and
- on the basis that risk in the Products remains with the Customer until the Products are received by TriRunning , and that a restocking or return fee may be charged.
- Customer Specific Stock
Where TriRunning has agreed to procure and/or warehouse and/or distribute Products specifically for the Customer, the Customer must, within 30 days of request, purchase all stock then warehoused and held at the then prevailing supply price. Where the Customer does not do so, TriRunning may dispose of the affected Products without liability for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer as a result. The Customer indemnifies TriRunning against all claims, demands, loss, costs and expenses incurred by or made against TriRunning , arising out of any actual or alleged infringement of patents, copyright, trademarks, design rights or other intellectual property rights, by any logo, design, copyright or other material that TriRunning may use, print or reproduce at the Customers request.
All prices listed on the TriRunning website are in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST (Goods and Services Tax). Any consideration and all other amounts to be paid from a purchase through the TriRunning online shopping store will be liable for GST. Upon checkout TriRunning will issue a tax invoice showing the amount of GST applicable for the particular purchase.
These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that state.
- No Waiver
The failure by TriRunning to exercise, or any delay in exercising, any right, power or privilege available to it under these terms and conditions will not operate as a waiver thereof or preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or power.