Q: Can I pickup from in store?
A: Yes you can, simply give one of the team a call to arrange pickup.
Q. Can you order an item not on your website?
A: Yes, in most cases we can special order your product.
Q. Can you offer advice on an event that I am training for?
A. Yes, as we have both competed in numerous running, triathlons, cycling and trail running events over many years, we are only too happy to offer you advice on shoes, apparel, hydration, nutrition and recovery to help you enjoy what ever event you're training for.
Q. What is your returns policy?
A. To be eligible for a return, all online and in-store purchases must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
Any product being returned for change of mind (whether an in-store or online purchase) must be:
- In its original condition
- Unworn, unmarked and unwashed
- In the original packaging or box
- Not defective as a result of misuse
- Tags still attached, where applicable.
- We recommend and encourage customers to try shoes on carpet to ensure that dirt is not collected on the sole.